Want to learn a strategy that’ll help you connect and engage with your past database AND produce referrals?
Most loan officers tend to shy away from calling their past database because they either don’t know what to say, or because they think it has been “too long” and it’ll seem “weird” if they call now.
On the next episode of Loan Officer Online Offline, Carl White and Chris Johnstone chat about how to overcome both of those roadblocks by sharing the exact plan Carl uses to market to his database, which consistently generates 1-3 leads per month per 100 people in his database!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
• Calling your past database: who to call, when to call & how often
• Scripts for calling – what to say & topics to avoid
• Key phrases that act as psychological triggers
• How to create a know, like & trust dynamic with clients
• 2 resources that’ll help keep you on track and save time